Meet Dr. Randall Harrell
“Plastic Surgery has become extraordinarily popular with people of all ages and economic backgrounds. Our technology is so advanced that proven procedures are not only effective but are longer lasting. People can make a change that will improve the way they look and feel about themselves.” C. Randall Harrell, M.D. Dr. Harrell is a board certified Plastic Surgeon and a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He was trained at Baylor-Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world. He trained with the inventor of the breast implant as well as the inventor of the artificial heart Dr. Michael Debakey. Dr. Harrell holds two international patents for Humallagen ™, a dermal filler for facial wrinkles. Dr. Harrell speaks at national and international Plastic Surgery meetings and trains other Plastic Surgeons on new procedures. He has seen more than 40,000 patients in private practice. In 2001 Dr. Harrell was part of a medical team nominated for the Nobel Peace prize for his volunteer Plastic Surgery work in Central America. Celebrities in the entertainment and sports industries wanting to look their best seek out the Plastic Surgery expertise and artistry that has established Dr. Harrell’s international reputation. F.A.C.S. BOARD CERTIFIED MEMBER, A.S.A.P.S. & A.S.P.S.
- Medical College of Georgia – Augusta, Georgia General Surgery Residency
- Baylor College of Medicine – Houston, Texas Plastic Surgery Residency
- Baylor College of Medicine – Houston, Texas Plastic Surgery Research & Fellowship
Baylor College of Medicine – Houston, Texas “The Largest Medical Center in the World”
- Licensed in the State of Florida
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Laser Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Southern Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize 2001 for being The Plastic Surgeon member of the team “Mission for Mercy” to El Salvador – June 2001
Please Click here to subscribe to our free newsletter and receive our report, “Secrets of Plastic Surgery” absolutely free.